Lightbox is the collection of your favorite items. It is the “add to favorite” feature for your DAM (Digital Asset Management). This help separates your ideal collection folders and data that can be used for sharing, downloading and “Generate List” feature.
If you still don’t have a Lightbox Folder, you can read this “setting up your lightbox folder” article that will guide you on creating a Lightbox Folder.
You can add a multiple collection folder on Lightbox Folder by:
- Browse and navigate through Collection Folder, you can use search and advanced search.
- Click the checkbox of the collection folder thumbnail to select it.
- Locate and click the batch action.
- Click to select “Add to LightBox” option.
- Add to Lightbox form will appear, click the dropdown and select the Lightbox Folder you will use.
- Click Save and Close.
- You should see a “Assets added to Lightbox successfully!” message.
- Now check your lightbox content.
Tips: you can click the “Select All/None” checkbox to select or deselect all Collection Folder on the current page.