Lightbox is the collection of your favourite items. It is the “add to favourite” feature for your DAM (Digital Asset Management). This help separates your ideal collection folders and data that can be used for sharing, downloading and “Generate List” feature.
If you still don’t have a Lightbox Folder, you can read this “setting up your Lightbox folder” article that will guide you on creating a Lightbox Folder.
You can add a collection folder on Lightbox Folder by:
- Browse and navigate through Collection Folder, you can use search and advanced search.
- On the Folder page, click the Lightbox button on the Collection folder’s thumbnail.
- An add to Lightbox form will appear, click the dropdown and select the Lightbox Folder you will use.
- Click the Save and Close button.
- You should see an “Assets added to Lightbox successfully!” message.
- Now check your lightbox content.