Add Existing Files to the Documents Tab on a Collection
The Collection Folder is used to store files and data, it is a feature available for you to organize your collection of assets in different folders. On Documents tab it contains Document files such as Docx, PDF and more. These Documents resources can be used for your Lightbox and can also be shared via Link and Email.
- On the home page, browse the Collection Folder using the Search feature or the Advanced Search feature.
- Click the folder’s thumbnail to open the Collection folder’s details.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Navigate the “+ Add” button and then click it.
- Select “Add Existing”
- Wait for the “Add Files To Folder” form to load.
- Filter, Search, Advanced Search and Grid view are readily available for use.
- Select the Files by clicking the checkbox of the File thumbnail.
- After selecting the files, click the “ + Add to Folder”.
- Click “Save” button or “Save & Close” Button. Your existing file is now added!