If you feel that there are attributes label that doesn’t exist yet, you can easily add them via New Attribute button. This greatly improve the content of attributes tab, that is essential for the collection folders.
To add a New Attribute in Attributes Tab:
- Browse and navigate the collection folders that you working on, you can use the Search and Advanced Search feature.
- Click the thumbnail of the collection folder to access the Collection folder details.
- On the Collection Folder details, click the attributes tab.
- Click “+ Add” Button.
- Click New Attribute.
- Enter the Label Name.
- Select the Value type.
- By default it will be added as Collection and File Search Filter, just click the checkbox if you don’t want it to be added on the filter.
- Click Save & Close.
- Your new Attribute is now created and will be available globally to be used on other Categories, Collections or Files as may be required.