Now that we have our favorite search saved, this article will guide you on how to access saved search, so you can easily access your favorite search in “My Account” area.
If the “Saved Searches” feature is empty it means you don’t have any saved yet. If that is the case we would like to recommend you to read this article “How To Save a Keyword Using The Save Search Feature” first.
To Access those saved search keyword:
- On the home page, point your mouse to “My Account” found on the upper right part of the page.
- The “Saved Searches” and “Sign Out” options will appear. Click the “Saved Searches”.
- The “Saved Searches” form will open, to use the search feature just type the keyword and press enter.
- To launch your saved searches, click the Open / Magnifying glass icon on the side
- A new tab will open and wait for your saved search result to load.
Tips: You can sort the “Search Title” column and “Date” column in ascending or descending order, just click the word “Search Title” or the word “Date”.