Files can be downloaded for yourself or if you need to send it to others without accessing your Amplifi.io account. You can find it in the Collection Folder Details Tabs (Images, Videos, Documents, Attributes and Misc Tabs), Files general information, LightBox and via shareable link.
There are multiple ways to download a file, you can download it by bulk, inside the collection folder details tabs and on Files page General information.
In this article we are going to tackle how to download a File on Collection Folder Details:
- Browse and navigate through Collection Folder, you can use the Search feature and the Advanced search feature.
- On the Folder page, click the thumbnail of the collection folder.
- On collection folder details, scroll down and click the images tab. (can also work on Videos, Documents, Attributes and Misc Tabs)
- On Images tab, select a file by clicking the checkbox in the file thumbnail (you can select multiple files).
- Click the download button.
- Select your preferred file conversion format.
- Click download now.
- It will now start to download. Remember the larger the Content of the collection folder the longer time it will take to be downloaded.
Tips: you can click the “Select All/None” checkbox to select or deselect all files on the current page.