Lightbox is the collection of your favorite items. It is the “add to favourite” feature for your DAM (Digital Asset Management). This help separates your ideal collection folders and data that can be used for sharing, downloading and “Generate List” feature.
If you still don’t have a Lightbox Folder, you can read this “setting up your Lightbox folder” article to guide you on creating a Lightbox Folder.
If your Lightbox Folder is still empty, this article will guide you on how to add a Collection Folder and Files to your Lightbox Folder.
You can easily remove those Files or Collection folders on Lightbox Folder in just few clicks, just follow these steps:
- On the upper right side of the screen, you can easily locate the Lightbox feature.
- Point the mouse on the Lightbox Feature and Select the folder you will be working on.
- Click the remove button on Lightbox folder to remove the selected item.
- Click yes button on Confirm remove item form.
- Wait for the “Lightbox successfully updated” message to appear.
- Check the if the content of the Lightbox Folder is correct.