If we can share a collection folder via Email, you can also share a file via shareable link. Amplifi.io files can be shared to a Amplifi or non-Amplifi user via shareable link, note that the receiver of the link can download the file and can view the content of the file such as the general information, variants, details, file metadata and attributes.
To share Collection folder via shareable link:
- On the home page. Browse the file using the Search feature or Advance Search feature.
- Click the share button of your desired files. Both share button on the file thumbnail and General information will work fine.
- Click “Get Shareable Link” button, wait for it to load.
- Then click the copy link button. Now you can share the link to Amplifi or non-Amplifi user.
- Send the link to your peers to share your file.
Tips: You can always test the content of the shareable link to make sure that you are sharing the correct collection folders.