How Can New Users Gain Access?
Amplifi.io Digital Asset Libraries are secure for authorized user access only. You can gain access by requesting permission from a system administrator or appropriate host company contact. This can be achieved a couple different ways depending on the company.
- All Amplifi.io digital asset management systems will have an external URL. On the main login page you can request access by supplying your contact details and a sponsor contact. This data will go to a system administrator for verification. This is not an instant process since a person may need to also review the request. When your request for access is granted, you will receive an email with further instructions. That email will be from ‘Amplifi.io’.
- Alternately, Amplifi.io also allows single sign on (if supported by the host company). For this type of access contact a sponsor at the host company and request access – a system administrator should get you setup by adding you to an existing authorized user group they will manage. SSO login would then happen using a ‘link’ or ‘button’ inside the other system you have access to.
- On the login page, click “Create Account” button. Enter your personal info, sponsor’s email address and then agree to the Terms-of-use. Submit request by clicking “Create” button at the bottom of the form.
- A confirmation message is displayed.
- After approved, you will get an email titled “Media Portal Invitation and Setup Link” follow the link to verify your email and set a password.
When you try to log in and you get “The username or password is incorrect” message, it might be because of the following reasons:
- Your user account may still be under review.
- You have not yet received the “Media Portal Invitation and Setup Link” email.
- You have not finished verification or password setup yet.